Friday, September 25, 2009

Here's Me!

Hey All:

My name is Kathryn Lett, but I go by Katie or Kate. I grew up on the east side of the state in a tiny town just 30 minutes west of Port Huron. I'm a Junior Oakland University transfer student majoring in Language Arts with an emphasis in English. I'm minoring in Elementary Education. I am always around children and love learning from them. I'm energized by their passion to gain new information and their general zest for life. I have fallen in love with the Grand Rapids area and plan on staying on this side of the state for the next couple of years.
I have enjoyed my time in History 203 thus far and am excited to see where we will all go together through this experience of blogging. Pull up a chair, get comfortable, enjoy yourself, and as always, thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment